Medical Grade Compression Stockings Women Men 30-40 mmHg Support Gradient Socks for Varicose Spider Veins,Edema,Flight,Travel
Extra Firm 30-40 mmHg Compression
The 30-40 mmHg support level offers firm graduated compression for severe varicose veins, advanced venous deficiencies, and other severe conditions.
This very firm support level is most commonly used for severe edema, lymphedema, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), post-surgical applications, and severe varicose veins. Typically reserved for advanced conditions, physician recommendation is suggested.
Extra-Firm Compression Level (30-40mmHg) Indications Guide:
* Should not be worn without doctor recommendation
● Helps prevent and relieve severe varicose veins.
● Used in the treatment of severe edema and lymphedema.
● Used in post-surgical and post-sclerotherapy treatment to help prevent the reappearance of varicose and spider veins.
● Helps reduce symptoms of Orthostatic Hypotension and Postural Hypotension
● For the management of Venous Ulcers and manifestations of Post-Thrombotic Syndrome (PTS).
● Prevents deep vein thrombosis (DVT), also known as economy class syndrome.
1. Item Condition: 100% Brand New and High Quality
2. Item Quantity : 1 Pair
3. Compression Level: Extra Firm 30-40 mmHg
4. Item Color: Black, Beige
5. Gender: Unisex
6. Material: Nylon 70%+Spandex 30%
Wash by hand with warm water which temperature is below 40 °C, rinsed in cold water, do not use bleach, roll stocking into a towel and gently squeeze excess water out, dry in shade or indoors, avoid sunlight or direct heat. No ironing or tumble dried. Avoid washing with other clothes
Specification: Medical Grade Compression Stockings Women Men 30-40 mmHg Support Gradient Socks for Varicose Spider Veins,Edema,Flight,Travel
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.