Medical Compression Socks for Men Women 23-32 mmHg – Best Support Nurse Running Athletic Pregnancy Flight Travel Varicose Veins
Firm compression hosiery is designed to help individuals who experience more serious leg discomforts such as moderate swelling and leg pain while also aid in the treatment of medium- severity varicose veins. This level of compression is also useful for post-surgical vein stripping or sclerotherapy patients, per a doctor’s recommendation. Firm compression can also help reduce the risk of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) for higher risk patients, prevent recurrence of venous ulcerations and provide treatment for mild lymphedema.
|Production Name:||Medical Calf Compression Sleeve|
|Pressure Degree:||Level 2 ( 23-32 mmHg )|
|Colour:||Beige & Black|
|Material:||70% Nylon + 30% Spandex|
|Gender:||Man & women|
|Specification:||Calf Compression Sleeve|
|Thickness:||Standard / Opaque|
|Package includes:||Sold as a Pair|
The product is classified as assisted stockings for medical use, imposing certain amount of pressure on legs to prevent blood clot around legs and varicosity.
Our compression stockings with upgraded nylon material which is perfectly breathable, swift moisture-wicking qualities will shield against the development of troubling fungal feet infections. The compression socks are flexible and can be extended.
Compression stockings is proven to improve circulation, reduce swelling, move faster, support foot arch, react quicker and use less energy. Targeted compression zones provide varying levels of support from moderate to extra firm. Help relieve pain & discomfort related to plantar fasciitis. With sweat absorption, shaping, deodorant, anti stripping, anti friction, breathable and other functions.
Our compression stockings are recommended by doctors and preferred by trainers. Provide mild squeezing for warmness and enhance blood moving through your legs. Remove stress and stimulate every cell, relieves symptoms of spider and varicose veins and excess fluid retention. Help relieve pain & discomfort related to plantar fasciitis. Form fitting, lightweight, and breathable fabric features maintain joint stability regardless of activity.
1.People who keep standing for long time, such as teachers,policemen,cosmetologists,shopping guides, doctors and nurses.
2. People sitting for long time: IT practitioners, white collar workers and civil servants. These people tend to stand or sit for long time. The subsequent muscle fatigue and gravitation could lead to improper backflow of blood in legs and further lower extremity venous-related diseases.
3. Pregnant women and those who keep taking contraceptives -internal hormone alters and weight increases during pregnancy, the fetus and enlarged womb oppress pelvic venous and iliac vein, venous pressure increase in legs, all these could lead to improper backflow of blood in legs and further lower extremity venous-related diseases.
4. People who frequently take business trips by plane and coach like stewardess are vulnerable to “economy class syndrome” owing to the improper backflow of blood in legs caused by weightlessness at high altitude. They may fall victim to lower extremity venous-related diseases and even pulmonary embolism.
5. People suffering obesity. High-level cholesterol and lipid in blood can make blood backflow difficult, causing lower extremity venous-related diseases.
6. People who are much likely to fall victim to deep venous thrombosis, such as those suffering from malignant tumors, hemiplegic symptoms and broken legs and people just received an operation, women at the final stage of pregnancy and delivery women as well as the elderly.
7. People who want to have well-shaped legs and those going through liposuction. The stockings can compress, lift, pull and group the muscles in legs to prevent sagging and remedy shape of legs.
Specification: Medical Compression Socks for Men Women 23-32 mmHg – Best Support Nurse Running Athletic Pregnancy Flight Travel Varicose Veins
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.