Compression Socks for Women Men 20-30 mmHg, Best Support Medical,Running,Nursing,Hiking,Recovery,Flight,Varicose Veins Stockings
Opaque Compression Stockings – Knee High – Firm Support – Open Toe 20-30 mmHg Graduated Compression Stockings
Support Stockings for men and women
Made of a durable, opaque material this strong surgical medical compression sock gives you the graduated compression doctors recommend for poor circulation, edema, chronic venous insufficiency and varicose veins. The opaque material for men and women hugs legs to evenly reduce fatigue, pain and swelling. This strong compression sock will provide a firm fit and graduated 20-30 mmHg compression They will feel tighter than your average support sock and may be a bit harder to put them on.
• Comfortable, non constricting top band keeps garment in place
• Maximum all-day wearing comfort
• Discreet appearance to hide blemishes
• Easy to don, unisex
• Sold as a pair
• 70% Nylon
• 30% Spandex
Absolute Support is our private line of high quality compression at value pricing! All of our compression socks are designed and engineered with your comfort in mind. Absolute Support delivers physician-prescribed elastic compression therapy guaranteed. Just like the big name “brands”, we take 4-6 compression measurements at precise intervals between the ankle and end of garment. Multiple measurements guarantee our garments are comfortable and deliver an accurate distribution of the pressure gradient.
20-30 mmHg – Firm Compression:
• Helps prevent and relieve moderate to severe varicose veins (also during pregnancy)
• For post-surgical and post-sclerotherapy treatment to help prevent the reappearance of varicose and spider veins
• Helps in treatment of moderate to severe edema or lymphatic edema
• Helps with the management of active ulcers and manifestations of post-thrombotic syndrome (PTS)
• Helps relieve superficial thrombophlebitis
• Helps prevent orthostatic hypotension (sudden fall in blood pressure when standing)
• Helps prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT), also known as economy class syndrome
Questions that are on Your Mind
Q: Can you help me with sizing?
A: You can choose the right size by measuring the circumference of the leg and looking at the size chart. Or contact us.
Q: What is compression? What is the difference in compression?
A: You wear compression stockings to improve blood flow in your legs. Compression stockings gently squeeze your legs to move blood up your legs. This helps prevent leg swelling and, to a lesser extent, blood clots.
Q: What does mmHg mean?
A: mmhg stands for “millimeter of mercury”, a way to measure pressure.
Q: How can we wash the garments? And with which soap or detergent?
A: We recommend to hand wash in warm water and air dry.
Q: What is the difference between open toe and close toe?
A:There is no therapeutic difference between open and closed toe socks. The choice is yours, whichever is more comfortable.
Q: Do I get compression at the toe area?
A: No. Compression begins at the ankle and gradually lessens as it goes up the leg. This reduces pooling in the legs and helps the veins return blood to the heart.
Specification: Compression Socks for Women Men 20-30 mmHg, Best Support Medical,Running,Nursing,Hiking,Recovery,Flight,Varicose Veins Stockings
Beige and Black
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.